Wednesday, March 23, 2011

COLLABORATION!

Here is my collaboration piece with the infamous and fabulous Mr. Yao Li (look at his work, its amazing, and heres a link! http://whyli.blogspot.com/) SO Yao and I decided to make a mock up mural for the Station North district of Baltimore. The piece itself is Ink and Digital, along with digital compositions of the actual piece on the proposed buildings! Since illustration is often just a single artist working on their own it was a pretty great experience to work with Yao on this project.
And if I say so myself I think it's one of my favorite pieces yet!

2 comments:

  1. This is super awesome! I love it! And I love the line work. This should totally be made into a reality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make art with AK'S?
    And with CONNIE MACK?
    AND the IRA and BILL CLINTON?
    NC- YEMEN?

    ReplyDelete